Friday 22 October 2010

USB CHARGING PSP, HOW TO DO IT?

OK I HAVE A PSP SLIM (2000) AND I'M PUTTING IT TO CHARGE WITH USB TO MY COMPUTER (MAC), BUT I HAVE THE ORIGINAL PSP BATTERY AND IDK IF ITS CHARGING, WHAT DO I DO?USB CHARGING PSP, HOW TO DO IT?
If your psp is not showing you on screen that it is charging then look at your computer down where the clock is. You will see a icon most likely with a green light and if you move the mouse over it then it will show the psp slim. Check my computer too and see if it is showing up.



mxUSB CHARGING PSP, HOW TO DO IT?
Normally there is a light isn't there? Or some indication of battery on screen?

To test it out you could run your PSP battery right down until it can't be used cos so low, and then try charging it up and see if you can use it again.
If theres a orange lite under the power lite then its charging.

No comments:

Post a Comment