Friday 22 October 2010

I have a serious problem with my PSP?

I have a problem with the cable that connects my psp to the computer. When I go to the usb connection it comes up with please wait. USB charge is off by the way. I have formatted my memory stick and, after about an hour still says please wait on the psp screen. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but when i put the usb end into my computer it dont make that noise that normally happens when you insert something through USB. All my drivers are up to date on my computer. I have the psp 3000. My psp doesn't appear in the removable storage section when you click on my computer. Why is this and how can I fix this. In the instructions it says the psp should automatically appear in the devices with removable storage under my computer.

HELP!



Thanks.I have a serious problem with my PSP?
It may not be as serious as you think. See if the mini b end of the usb cable is connecting properly.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment