Friday 22 October 2010

Is it posible to charge a psp without a charger?

if so how?

Please make sure i dont have to buy anythin

I have:

1 USB cable



1 Psp



No charger



1 ps2 with adaptor



1 computerIs it posible to charge a psp without a charger?
Ok, my cousin had the same problem too. First plug in the cable ONLY into the PC. Second, Go to settings on your PSP (Last on Left) I believe it's either, On the menu, USB Connection, or Battery Information. Just poke around a little I can't find my PSP so, yeah. Somewhere you'll find a Choice Called, USB Charge. Set to YES and then plug in your PSP to USB go to CONNECTION, USB and there. It should charge soon, takes longer though. Or, Search for a new Charger, it's costing you cash, but it's easier and Guarenteed. Sorry if I misspelled anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment