Friday 22 October 2010

Psp pandora battery?

Ok I am charging my psp datel tool battery for 1 hour now and on battery information it is still only on 0%. The orange light is on and its still on one bar on the top right flashing. And I am using it on a psp slim and I am using the slim psp datel tool battery. it said it should take 1 hour to get to 25% buts its still at 0. Anyone else have this problem? How can I fix this? Is it normal? Also im NOT using the usb connection because I know thats slower. If this does not work can I get the cfw with 0% by having the the charger still inPsp pandora battery?
some times the pandoras battery is a bit weird, it says there is no battery when there is, try the normal procedure to boot up the pandora's menu if that works then go ahead go to cfw



just plug in the ac adapter when its upgrading as long as it boots into pandora mod youre golden



good luck getting to cfw!

No comments:

Post a Comment