Friday 22 October 2010

I need help with my psp?

Any one know if I can charge my psp with USB? if yes how I can do it? Because I am pluging my psp to the USB but it dosen't work .I need help with my psp?
Yes, it's possible to charge the psp via usb, however, the way you're doing it is wrong.



The way you're doing it now is only for transferring files from PC to PSP and vise versa. If you want to charge it through USB you have to have a USB cable that has one end for connecting to the PC and the other end connecting to the bottom charging port on the PSP.I need help with my psp?
No, you can't charge it with a USB, unless you have a specific USB cable that is meant to charge your PSP.
you have to have the special USB cable with the charger tip on it or else it wont work...sorry
yes u can charge it with a usb but u have to put it in usb mode

(on the left in the menu)

No comments:

Post a Comment