Thursday 28 October 2010

PSP Go - many questions for owners?

Hey. So I'm interested in buying a PSP Go. But I have quite a few questions that'll ultimately determine if I do make the purchase. If you have a PSP Go and can answer these questions very accurately, then give it a shot! Thanks.



1. I got lots of music, videos, and pics on my computer and PS3. Can I transfer them to the PSP Go (I want to use it as a mp3 player besides playing games)? If yes, how are they transfered to the Go? via USB?



2. I heard that they're selling these ';codes'; for games. That way if you don't want to use your credit card to buy them from the playstation store you can buy the code with cash from an actual store. Do they sell these codes at GameStop? I know this is probably a ';duh'; question, but I want to be 100% sure.



3. Xbox has RROD. PS3 has YLOD. What problem does the PSP Go have?



4. Does it have a headphone jack?



5. Can it overheat easily?



6. Does it come with a battery charger? or do I have to buy one seperately?



7. I heard average battery life after a full charge is about 4 hours. Do you agree?



I think that's about it for now. If you think I should know anything else then don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks again.PSP Go - many questions for owners?
1. Have the mp3 tunes in a playlist group, psp-ps3-usb-usb mode, then go to music, copy group-psp, or ms in ps3, same thing, as 1st. So yea you can transfer the music via USB



2. Yes the codes will be in Gamestop locations across America etc



3. Well considering the PS3 fail rate is less than 1% and the Xbox 360's is over 33% i have my PSP Go and it has worked fine i haven't had any problems since i purchased it



4. Does it have a headphone jack? Yes the PSP Go has a 3.5 mm headphone jack (the size of normal headphones)



5. Can it overheat easily? Mine has not had any overheating issues



6. Does it come with a battery charger? or do I have to buy one seperately?Depends what bundles you buy at retailers i bought mine at Gamestop just the core and it did not come with a battery charger but i have seen some with chargers



7. I heard average battery life after a full charge is about 4 hours. Do you agree?Yes the battery life on this thing is great way better than previous versions

No comments:

Post a Comment