Friday 22 October 2010

Help! My PSP is not charging!?

I have a PSP 1000, and it simply refuses to charge.



I have bought a BRAND NEW battery, and this hasn't worked. It doesn't charge with the USB adapter or the sony charger.



How can I fix it??



Thanks alotHelp! My PSP is not charging!?
Try another outlet. If all else fails, you'le have to buy a replacement battery.Help! My PSP is not charging!?
i also have a PSP 1000. this has never happened to me but i THINK i know how to fix it. i think there is a problem with the PSP charger or either there is something wrong with the PSP itself. Try buying a new charger or just buy a new PSP. PSP 1000's are pretty cheap now, they are around $100 or something if you purchase them at amazon.
Does the charging/on light light up? On my psp, if you charge it with say... a universal charger, and you don't have the correct amount of power, the light will light up, and you can play it, but it won't charge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment