Thursday 28 October 2010

Could someone help me out with a little info on a PSP?

Ok, so I have a PSP, its my brother's old one. I honestly don't know anything about PSP's: so I was wondering why it doesn't work. I have tried charging it with its USB charger, and it doesn't show any power light when I turn it on. Why is this? Also, it doesn't have a memory card... could this be why? How much do the memory cards cost? Also does it need to come with anything else, I've got the actual machine, with earphones and USB charger.. is that all? Just out of interest if I wanted to sell it, how much would you buy a second hand PSP without memory card for? Thanks so much, sorry I've got so many questions!Could someone help me out with a little info on a PSP?
lol ok:

-you can not charge it with USB cables you need the special plug in(you see the yellow outlet near the headphone plug, it may be on opposite side. well thats where you plug in the charger)

-memory sticks (cards) range from $15- $50 based on memory size (this is on amazon, they have good deals). heres the link--%26gt;http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0_6?ur鈥?/a>

-you need that charger to charge it

-You could sell it for $80 at mostCould someone help me out with a little info on a PSP?
It depends on what psp you have, a fat psp will only charge with a wall charger while the slim psp work with the usb charger.



The next thing you need to do is make sure it has a battery and a memery card will cost anywhere around 5 to 30 dollors depending on the size, go with a two or four gig.



Other than that it should run. If you need anymore info you can call sony or go to there website or you can put up another question i will get my friend to help you, he is one of the best when it comes to this stuff.
Do you have a BATTERY? Try turning it over, you should be able to figure out the side that the battery should be on and open the cover. If there is a battery then it may be dead. Also the charger wasn't USB, then again maybe he had a USB charger, it was a AC Adapter(like standard chargers are). If there is a battery I'd try buying a new one and see if that helps. As to a memory card they are DUO Stick Pros, they aren't all that much. Just look in a gamestop or Best Buy or something in the section with PSP stuff. It wouldn't keep the system from coming on though.
yea you need to do what these people above me are saying. you can't charge it with a usb cord. if you need any info please google PSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment