Friday 22 October 2010

Help with my psp, i cant charge it !?

If you look in your AC input (where your charger goes into) there should be a little silver metal stick, which recieves the electricity from the charger. However mine has FALLEN OUT. yes it fell out, i dont know how, but it did, so i cant charge my psp through the regular way anymore.



Is there any other way of charging my psp now ? It's a psp 1000, so it cant do the USB charge thing.



i DO have custom firmware, is there a third party program that might enable USB charge ? or something... i dont even have a clue as to how im going to fix this.Help with my psp, i cant charge it !?
Until u find or buy the silver metal stick you can use your friends psp to charge your battery.Just remove your battery and put it into your friends psp and charge.Help with my psp, i cant charge it !?
well mate you can buy a new thing at amazon dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment