Friday 22 October 2010

How do I charge my PSP with a USB cable?

I have the PSP Slim (PSP 2000) and I also have the newest firmware update. How do I charge my PSP via USB cable? I tried connecting the PSP to my computer with a USB cable (a USB calbe I use for my camera), but I couldn't find out how it works.How do I charge my PSP with a USB cable?
okay plug it into the computer, and in your psp's configuration there should be something like usb charge. turn that on. then go into usb mode or whatever (like where you go when you put stuff into your memory card) you wont be able to play while youre in that mode. id help you out more but i dont have my psp with me to look at itHow do I charge my PSP with a USB cable?
You Need custom firmware. If/Once you have custom firmware turn off your PSP completely then before turning it on hold the R trigger while turning it on. The M33(considering you have dark_alex's cfw) menu will appear then go to Configuration and toggle the ';Charge battery when USB cable plugged'; to Enabled.
i dont think u can charge it through the usb port but there are cables that u can pulg in into ur computer and go into the charging port



u can get one on ebay for like 3 dollars
plug it into your ps2 why on charge or your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment