Friday 22 October 2010

How can i fix my psp?

I bought my psp 4 months ago and since then i've had nearly every problem possible. I've constantly had to find solutions but this time i'm clueless. For some reason my normal charger stopped working, and after looking i assumed either the charger had broke or widened the psp charge hole. i started using a usb to charge it instead which too had problems (it didnt charge all the way or at all sometimes) not to long ago i let a friend play with till it died but now i dont have a way to charge it any ideas????How can i fix my psp?
I have a psp to, my analog stick stopped working, so im sending it into sony. Tell them about you r prob,call them. this is their trouble shooting number. 1-800-345-7669, that is the real number. gd luck

No comments:

Post a Comment