Thursday 28 October 2010

How much money should i be getting for my psp?

I want to sell my psp on eBay but im not totally sure on how much money to charge.



i want at least $150



in the pack there will be

my psp 1001 with no warranty (void)

medal of honer heroes

silent hill origins a

1gb sandisk mmsx card

a Led Pandora battery that can be used as a normal battery or a pandora

a regular battery

a charger cable

a 4 gb memorystick

and a usb cable

it has custom firmware version 4.01



thank you all for contributingHow much money should i be getting for my psp?
209.99$ MINIMUM...really,there's a lot of people out there searching for stuff like that!!!really,the usb cable,pandora battery,custom firmware,just say it all.the bad thing is...1001...really,i guess a slim could have added some more extra dollars.How much money should i be getting for my psp?
$196.04

i work at gamestop, so i'd know
hi,

Sell it on ebay mate .. u get more than what the trade shops give you.

hope this helps.
I think at least $200.00

Cause of all that stuff that you have

Trust me, Many people want one

No comments:

Post a Comment