Thursday 28 October 2010

How do i connect my ZTE phone to my computer?

How do i connect my ZTE phone to my computer? i been trying to connect it with my ';USB Data/Power Cable'; that its been used for my PSP from ';Mega-Pack'; but when i connect the phone to the computer using that USB connector, it only charges my phone and won't connect to the computer! HELP!!!How do i connect my ZTE phone to my computer?
You cannot connect any phone to a computer without having the requred software from the phone manufacturer, the software will contain drivers etc required to connect, phones are not exactly plug and play devices.



Try to contact the manufacturer and ask if they have software in order for you to connect your phone to your computer. Otherwise this will not be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment